The Annals of Military and Health Sciences Research (AMHSR) serves as a forum of communication for all those involved in clinical and theoretical aspects of medicine. The journal publishes original articles, brief communications, scientific reviews, case reports, letter to editors, book reviews, technical innovations, and literature scans. Occasionally, historical articles which discuss the remarkable history of medicine from all over the world, especially the Persian and Egyptian medicine, are also considered for publication.
AMHSR is published quarterly and is the official journal of AJA University of Medical Sciences. This journal began its work as the Journal of Army University of Medical Sciences in 2003. It published Farsi (contemporary Persian) articles with English abstracts until the end of 2013. As of 2014, it underwent substantial changes, including a change of title. Now it publishes English articles with Farsi abstracts.
The articles of this journal are indexed in the following databases:
1. Index medicus for eastern Mediterranean region office’s (EMRO) journal directory ( www.emro.who.int/information-resources/imemr-journals-directory/ );
2. Iran medical sciences articles database ( www.iranmedex.com );
3. Scientific information database of Iran ( http://journals.prsid.com/ );
4. Islamic world science citation (ISC) database ( http://www.isc.gov.ir/ );
5. Google scholar ( http://scholar.google.com/ ); and
6. Iran's magazines information database ( www.magiran.com );
7. Directory of research journals indexing (DRJI) ( http://www.drji.org/ )
Address: No. 2, Razi Building, 6th Ave, Ghaem Magham Farahani St, Tehran, Iran
Postal Code: 15868-44139
Tel: +98 21 88737945
Fax: +98 21 22196848